Sign up now for this globally accessible Creators Day Workshop – get inspired and learn how to design and publish a next-level Hand & Body Tracking Effect in Spark AR. Balraj Bains will show you how to come up with an Effect that you’ll be then able to submit for our Spark AR Hackathon starting on May 9th!
Join an interactive, virtual workshop, where our expert Creator Balraj Bains will walk you through the process of developing an AR Effect including Hand & Body Tracking – two of the newest and hottest Spark AR features. She’ll also answer your questions and advise you on how to ideate, create and showcase your own futuristic submission for the Spark AR x Lenslist Tomorrow Today Hackathon. Hope to see you there!
Sign up for the workshop today and take part in our Tomorrow Today Hackathon starting May 16th!
When?: May 12th, 2022 at 9:00pm GMT
Check the time for this workshop in your location here
Where?: Once you sign up, you’ll get a Zoom link for this event via email.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to conceptualize a Hand & Body Tracking AR Effect,
- Activating the Hand Tracking Feature,
- Activating the Body Tracking Feature,
- Combining Hand & Body Tracking into an interactive AR Effect filled with multiple triggers, shaders, and visual effects.
- As a participant, you’ll have access to individual and small group coaching, plus helpful resources to help move your own AR ideas from concept to completion. Space is limited, sign up today!
Download Project Files & Workshop Instructions here
What You’ll Need
Please join the Spark AR Creator Days Facebook Group to share your new Instagram effects created during the workshop and get more feedback!
- Event kick-off and intros (15 min)
- Balraj Bains AR Journey (15 min)
- Spark AR Demo & Tutorial (30-60 min)
- Design Jam Kick-off and Creator Pods in Breakout Rooms (~30 min)
- Publish Spark AR Effects and Showcase Your New Instagram Effect (~20 min)
About Spark AR
Spark AR is the largest platform for mobile augmented reality. Over 600,000 creators from 190 countries use Meta's AR creation software, Spark AR Studio, to ideate, design and build AR experiences. And Spark AR Hub, to publish and track the performance of AR effects across the Meta Family of Apps and devices.
Lenslist is a platform made for AR Creators and others interested in AR focused on community building, inspiration, curation and creating opportunities for Creators to get spotlighted and monetize their work. Lenslist’s mission is to support AR Creators on their journey and deliver innovative projects for and with the AR Community.