Theme: Fairy Lights
Sign up to join this FREE two-hour interactive workshop to learn how to create a delightful AR experience using Spark AR Studio with AR designer & developer Varun Raikar. Varun Raikar has been exploring the world of Augmented Reality (AR) for almost 2 years now. Varun Raikar has created an AR filter of a clone effect on Instagram which went viral globally with 500K+ reels made with it.
You will learn how to create a winter holiday-themed effect using Fairy Lights, Add 3D models, Textures and process the effect using render pass.
Your effects can be created, shared, and displayed on Instagram.
What You’ll Learn
- Assembling the scene
- Adding Logic & Interaction
- Custom scene render passes to make objects glow
- Texture Animation
- Use particle emitters to create snow
- Applying color LUT
What you’ll need
To fully participate in this workshop, here are the tools you'll need besides a Facebook account. Your FB account is used to sign in to Spark AR Studio, and to publish your effects.
- Event kick-off and intros (15 min)
- Spark AR Demo & Tutorial (35 min)
- Recap instructions & Q&A (10 mins)
- Creator Pods by experience level in Breakout Rooms (30 min)
- Publish Spark AR Effects and Showcase Your New Instagram Effect (15 min)
- Q&A (20 min)
About Spark AR
Spark AR is the largest platform for mobile augmented reality. Over 600,000 creators from 190 countries use Facebook’s AR creation software, Spark AR Studio, to ideate, design and build AR experiences. And Spark AR Hub, to publish and track the performance of AR effects across the Facebook Family of Apps and devices.