- Resources: Please download the Project Assets Pack for the workshop before joining the virtual event
- Test link for the project to be used during the workshop
- Test link for the example effect (not the one to be built during the workshop)
What You'll Learn:
- How to add Scripts to a Spark AR project
- How to transform 2d positions to 3d
What You’ll Need:
To fully participate in this workshop, here are the tools you'll need:
Your FB account is used to sign in to Spark AR Studio, and to publish your effects.
Spark AR Studio by Facebook - this is the software used to create effects for Facebook and Instagram
Spark AR Hub - this is where you will upload your effect, view insights and track activity
Spark AR Player for Android and iOS - used to preview your effects in real-time through your phone
A Sketchfab account
Please join the Spark AR Creator Days Facebook Group to share your new Instagram effects created during the workshop and get more feedback!